Ape Sh*t Cutz
Ape Sh*t Cutz is a hard-hitting, delicious-tasting thermogenic pre workout delivering fast-acting energy alongside increased aggression and motivation to help athletes burn calories and dominate their training.*
The synergistic arsenal of metabolism-boosting, calorie-incinerating nutrients in Ape Sh*t Cutz have been meticulously combined to support increased athletic performance, decreased perceptions of fatigue, and greater energy expenditure.*
- Helps stimulate metabolism and thermogenesis*
- Supports increased energy and stamina*
- Promotes focus and endurance*
- Delicious flavors!
- NO jitters, feeling on edge, or crash*
- Transparent dosing*
- GBB: Gamma-butyrobetaine (GBB) is a carnitine precursor that has been noted to increase carnitine stores in the body. Carnitine can act as a biological “taxi” that shuttles fatty acids into the mitochondria to be oxidized (“burned”) for fuel.*
- Beta Alanine: Beta alanine is a well-researched ergogenic noted to help delay the onset of fatigue, thereby improving endurance, stamina, and calorie burning during training.*
- Natural Caffeine: Ape Sh*t Cutz includes a robust 300mg of natural caffeine green tea (camelia sinensis) to deliver smooth, long-lasting energy.*
- Yohimbine: Yohimbine is a powerful CNS stimulant that supports weight management by inhibiting a regulatory process in adipose tissue that promotes fat storage.*
Supports Your Goals
- Ape Sh*t Cutz was formulated to help build lean, dense muscle while simultaneously burning unwanted body fat.*
- This advanced thermogenic powder also includes ingredients that support fat metabolism and appetite control, including garcinia cambogia.*
- Ideal pre workout supplement to use before fasted cardio sessions*
Good to Know
- Every batch of Ape Sh*t Cutz thermogenic pre workout is tested for quality, purity, and potency.*
- Ape Sh*t Cutz mixes easily and delivers the same remarkable flavoring you’ve come to expect from all Primeval Labs supplements*
- Ideal for the athlete looking to maintain a high level of performance and energy expenditure while following a reduced-calorie diet.*
About the Brand
Primeval Labs was started and designed to do two things extremely well, make top tier formulas that deliver our customer the best options for sports supplements and deliver the best tasting line of supplements on the market.
With our line of innovative products, we believe we have achieved just that, leading the way in sports nutrition and supplementation. Not only is it important for us to support your goals, but we want you to truly enjoy each and every one of our products each time you use them.
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Primeval Labs Ape Sh*t Cutz
Directions For Ape Sh*t Cutz: Take 1-2 scoops 15-20 minutes before workout in 8-10 oz. of cold water.
Warnings: Not for anyone under the age of 18. This product is not to be used by anyone sensitive to stimulants such as caffeine. Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you have, or have had a family history of heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, or other psychiatric condition, glaucoma, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, or seizure disorder. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause adverse health effects. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, sever headache, shortness of breath or other similar symptoms. Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine or have a medical condition should consult a licensed health care professional before consuming this product. Do not use this product if you are more than 15 pounds overweight. The consumer assumes total liability if this product is used in a manner inconsistent with label guidelines. Do not usre for weight reduction. This product is intended for use by healthy individuals only. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness and occasionally rapid heartbeat.