Plant proteins include hemp, pea, and brown rice protein and are perfect for bodybuilders and anyone who doesn’t want a milk-based protein or looking for an alternative to other animal-based protein.
Introduction To Plant Protein
Experience The Power Of Plant Protein
The three main plant protein types include:
- Hemp protein - protein, all 10 essential amino acids, healthy fats, and fiber
- Pea protein - lean, absorptive plant protein
- Brown rice protein - comes packed with vitamins, amino acids, and minerals
A Plant Packed With Protein
Since hemp protein contains all ten essential amino acids, it is an awesome source for preserving lean muscle mass and fighting catabolism.* You can use it for building, trimming, and maintaining, so start adding hemp protein into your fitness regime and get after those goals!*
A Lean Plant Protein
Pea protein has many advantages such as:
- Contains plenty of amino acids for efficient weight management or muscle repair*
- Easily used as a fuel source rather than fat storage*
- Easy absorption for fast nutrient delivery*
Mineral Fortified Protein
- Thiamine - supports carbohydrate metabolism and the cardiovascular, nervous, and muscle systems*
- Iron - supports oxygen transport, muscle tissue activity, and protein synthesis in the body*
- Phosphorus - promotes strong bones, teeth, muscle repair, and efficient nutrient usage*
- Potassium - supports your nervous system, blood pressure, and fights fatigue*
Also, for those who only want natural ingredients going into their body, many plant protein products are certified organic, gluten-free, and free of artificial flavoring. Don't want any genetically modified junk? Check out our plant proteins and achieve your goals healthily and naturally!
Is Plant Protein Your Perfect Choice?
Let your fitness level grow with a plant protein today!