GenoFlex , 120 Capsules
After my latest workout was cut short due to my nagging shoulder, I went home and opened my supplement cabinet. I downed 2 tablets of a joint support product, praying it would finally do something. At that moment I realized I hadn’t taken my joint product...my grandmother must have misplaced her joint product in my cabinet! As I read the ingredients of the bottle to find out what I had just taken, I was appalled to find out that my grandmother’s joint product had exactly the same ingredients as mine. A lousy combination of some glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM.
Why am I taking the same joint supplements as my grandma?!
Mine has a fancy sports nutrition label; hers is advertised to those 65+. My joints are worn from pummeling them week in and week out from weight training and physical activity. Last I checked my grandma isn’t repping out any deadlifts in the gym.
Something isn’t right here...
When did sports nutrition companies get a free pass to use age-old, weak ingredients in joint products for the physically active?
Angry and feeling cheated, I set out to change the category to what it should be. Never again will I take another generic glucosamine and chondroitin supplement. I gave the rest of my product to my grandmother and set out to fix this problem.
So why is it that all my glucosamine & chondroitin products failed?
If you increase a car's efficiency from 35mpg to 38mpg, you can say that its efficiency has improved. But will you really notice a difference? This is the best analogy to describe the glucosamine and chondroitin research. Don’t expect much from these supplements, because even their own research doesn’t show much...unless of course you’re elderly or inactive.
Let’s Talk GenoFlex
Apresflex® - The Next-Gen, Patented, Super-Charged Boswellia Serrata Extract
Some of you may be familiar with boswellia serrata, as it is quickly growing in popularity. We could have put a standard Boswellia extract in GenoFlex...but have we ever stopped there?
No, we dug deeper and found the key effective compound in boswellia, known as AKBA, and then found the best standardized extract, the patent-pending Apresflex®.
When compared to AKBA alone, Apresflex® showed faster absorption, quicker effects, and higher levels1. Additionally, multiple human trials show Apresflex® improves joint discomfort.2,3,4,5
Cissus Quadrangularis & Passion Fruit Seed Extract
Like Apresflex®, cissus is becoming extremely popular in joint support products and has been the focus of many studies in the past decade. Anecdotally, cissus is one of the most loved ingredients in the sports-supplement market. Clearly it makes for a perfect fit in GenoFlex, and a perfect partner to Apresflex®. Passion Fruit Seed Extract (PSFE) is something less known in the sports market, but we feel will be one of the more popular emerging ingredients in joint products over the next decade as more research is conducted on the extract as well as some of its main components. We stay on the forefront here by providing our PSFE in every serving of GenoFlex. Two perfect complements to Apresflex®, giving one perfected formula.
GenoFlex – Not Your Grandma’s Joint Product
When I compare this all-in-one formula to my old glucosamine product, I can’t help but laugh a little. Comparatively, it is like GenoFlex is something from the future...even though the data has been out there for a few years. Don’t use another cheap run-of-the-mill joint product formulated for the elderly or inactive, when it was never really designed for you. When you give GenoFlex a try, you’ll know the difference.
- PLT Health Solutions. Apresflex- SUPPORTS HEALTHY JOINTS AND CONNECTIVE TISSUES. N.p.: PLT Health Solutions, 2015. Web.
- Sengupta, Krishanu. "Comparative Efficacy and Tolerability of 5-Loxin ® and Aflapin ® Against Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Clinical Study." International Journal of Medical Sciences Int. J. Med. Sci. (2010): 366. Web.
- Gupta, Pk, Hm Chandola, S. M. S. Samarakoon, and B. Ravishankar. "Clinical Evaluation of Boswellia Serrata (Shallaki) Resin in the Management of Sandhivata (osteoarthritis)." AYU (An International Quarterly Journal of Research in Ayurveda) Ayu 32.4 (2011): 478. Web.
- Vishal, Amar A. "A Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Clinical Study Evaluates the Early Efficacy of Aflapin ® in Subjects with Osteoarthritis of Knee." International Journal of Medical Sciences Int. J. Med. Sci. (2011): 615. Web.
- Sengupta, Krishanu, Krishnaraju V. Alluri, Andey Satish, Simanchala Mishra, Trimurtulu Golakoti, Kadainti Vs Sarma, Dipak Dey, and Siba P. Raychaudhuri. "A Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of 5-Loxin® for Treatment of Osteoarthritis of the Knee." Arthritis Res Ther Arthritis Research & Therapy 10.4 (2008): n. pag. Web.
Ratings & Reviews
What's in PEScience GenoFlex
Directions For GenoFlex: Take 4 capsules daily. For best results, take 2 capsules with each of your two largest meals each day.
Warnings: This product is intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. It is designed for individuals interested in bodybuilding who generally do not have health problems. Preganant or nursing women should not use this product. Consult with a licensed physician before using this product, especially if you are taking any prescription, over the counter medication, dietary supplement product, or if you have any preexisting medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, high or low cholesterol, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, osteoporosis, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAO-B inhibitor or any other medication. Do not take this product if you have been diagnosed with prostate cancer, testicular cancer or breast cancer. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.