Third Party Lab Test Results
Please enter the lot number found on the bottom of your bottle of NutraBio supplements.
What are 3rd Party Lab Tests?
Each and every single ingredient that NutraBio puts in their supplements are rigorously tested for quality and purity. NutraBio is now publicly releasing the results of 3rd party lab tests conducted on their products, so that you can see for yourself how your supplements checked out!
View the date your item was tested, the results of the test, and even the name of the chemist that conducted the test.
You can view a copy of the results by entering the lot number, located on the bottom of each bottle of NutraBio supplements into the form above.
- Builds explosiveness, power & strength*
- Enhances endurance & increases reps*
- Accelerates performance & recovery*
- Support mental focus & acuity*
- No proprietary blends, fillers or additives
Leuicine & Creatine
Nitric Oxide Booster
GAME OVER. NUTRABIO DOMINATES THE PRE-WORKOUT LANDSCAPE
NutraBio PRE was formulated with a single goal in mind: to create the absolutely most effective, thorough, and purest pre-workout in existence…period. We can say without a doubt that this goal has been accomplished, making PRE one of the most powerful pre-workouts on the market today.*
PRE is built upon clinically dosed and scientifically backed ingredients that have been suggested to maximize workout performance and produce results.* Athletes of all levels realize that in order to achieve the most effective training session, energy, strength, endurance, and focus are musts. A complete pre-workout supple- ment should support all of these benefits.* the
The synergistic combination of ingredients found in PRE will help prepare your body physiologically and psychologically by amplifying energy, enhancing the mind-muscle connection, and supporting increases in muscular strength, power, and endurance.* From top to bottom, PRE will help keep you training, stronger and longer.
Founded in 1996, NutraBio is the original No Proprietary Blend, No B.S. honest brand. 15 years ago we revolutionized the supplement industry by introducing 4 quality commitments:
1. NO proprietary blends and full label disclosure
2. NO fillers, excipients, or additives (except flavor)
3. Full efficacious dosages of every active ingredient*
4. Manufacturing our own products to control every aspect of quality.
Two decades ago we set the goal of providing our customers with the most effective, clean and honest supplements available. Since that very first day, we have led the charge in supplement innovation with science-backed efficacious doses and full label disclosure.
We manufacture our products in our FDA registered and audited facility. We are GMP certified and manufacture to exceed 21 CFP Part 111 cGMP regulations. We don't compromise on quality so you don't have to compromise on results.
Loaded with 27G of 22 active ingredients
- Clinical doses of 22 research-backed ingredients.
- Caffeine Anhydrous and Infinergy Di-Caffeine Malate to boost energy, enhance focus, and provide greater training intensity. All without a caffeine crash.*
- CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine (3.2g) - Increase endurance and help counteract fatigue caused by the accumulation of hydrogen ions.*
- PharmaPure Creatine Monohydrate (3g) - Greater strength, power, and muscle growth. Creatine MagnaPower for increased solubility and absorption*
- L-Leucine (3.5g) - Help prevent muscle catabolism and lessen recovery time between sessions.*
- Theapure L-Theanine (300mg) - When combined with caffeine, it promotes enhanced cognition and attention*
- Huperzine (100 mcg) - Promote a strong mind-muscle connection and supercharge mental focus.*
- Betaine Anhydrous (2.5g) - Support creatine production, increase power and strength output, and protect cells from dehydration.*
- Agmatine Sulfate (1g) and Nitrosigine (750 mg) - Stimulate nitric oxide pathways, leading to greater vasodilation and bigger muscle pumps.*
- Electrolyte and Hydration Optimizer (2214 mg) - Help maintain water balance in the muscle, facilitates motor neuron function, and supports exercise capacity.*
ALWAYS THE INNOVATORS, NEVER THE IMITATORS.
Since day one, 20 years ago, NutraBio has never been happy just maintaining the status quo when it comes to pre-workouts. Although the industry makes it seem like non-proprietary blends, proper dosing, and scientifically backed ingredients are something new, the fact is that NutraBio pioneered this trend over 15 years ago. We focused on creating the best, and we've done just that with our latest version of PRE. PRE has everything you need in one comprehensive, open-label, clinically dosed formula and nothing you don't. We pride ourselves on purity. What you see on the label is exactly what you get. PRE contains no fillers, excipients, proprietary blends, or other potentially unhealthy or unneeded additives.
At the end of the day, NutraBio isn't just about marketing hype and trying to maximize our profit. It's all about giving athletes what they want to meet their performance needs by giving them access to clean supplements that are innovative and effective. Like you, we want to train hard and see the results of our efforts. Compare NutraBio PRE to any other pre-workout on the market, and ask yourself which formula was created WITHOUT COMPROMISE. We think that you'll find that even the most "self-proclaimed" strongest formulated pre-workouts pale in comparison to PRE.
The Science Behind NutraBio PRE
A closer look at the 22 ingredients and doses used to make NutraBio PRE the premier pre-workout on the market.
- Leucine is one of the essential branched chain amino acids (BCAA). By itself it can stimulate muscle protein synthesis; the process responsible for muscle growth and recovery. This is why it is often referred to as the "main" amino acid.*
- Supplementation with at least 2/grams daily leucine has been shown decrease muscle soreness, lessen recovery time between workouts, and increase lean muscle mass.*
- Howatson et al. (2012) discovered that leucine (combined with isoleucine and valine) administered before muscle damaging resistance exercises reduced indices of muscle damage and accelerated recovery in resistance trained males.*
- NutraBio's leucine is derived from fermented vegetables sources as opposed to animal based sources.
BETA-ALANINE (AS CARNOSYN) (3.2g)
- Beta-alanine (BA) is a version of the amino acid alanine, which serves as the precursor to carnosine (β-alanyl-L-histidine) in skeletal muscle. Supplementing with BA is a highly effective means of increasing muscle carnosine content. Increased muscle carnosine helps buffer the negative side effects of hydrogen ion accumulation in muscles as exercise intensity increases.*
- Beta-alanine supplementation has been linked to improved exercise performance and delayed fatigue at higher intensities in both trained and untrained individuals in events lasting one to four minutes.*
- Increases in lean muscle mass and muscular endurance have also been noted with supplementation.*
- A recent meta-analysis confirmed the ergogenic effect of beta-alanine, showing a 2.85% increase in exercise performance compared to a placebo when dosed at ~2 grams daily.*
PHARMAPURE CREATINE MONOHYDRATE (3g) & CREATINE MAGNAPOWER (500mg)
- Creatine is an amino acid (broken down protein) derived compound produced in the body that serves as the primary fuel source (ATP) for short duration, high intensity activities such as sprinting and weight lifting. Creatine is stored primarily in muscle tissue, and it is used for rephosphorylating ADP into ATP. This means that when our muscles use up our energy stores, creatine helps to replenish those stores in a fairly rapid manner. Approximately 2 grams of creatine are found in individuals that do not supplement and maintain a diet including animal based proteins.*
- As a whole creatine is arguably the most extensively researched and effective supplement available today. Over 500 studies exist of the ergogenic benefits of creatine supplementation with over 70% of these studies producing significant improvements in performance without any detrimental side effects.*
- Creatine has been proven to increase lean muscle mass, maximal strength, power, and muscular endurance.*
- Creatine may also help keep you hydrated in extreme outdoor conditions.*
- Creatine MagnaPower is more soluble than creatine monohydrate and in theory should absorb better; requiring a lower dose to achieve the same ergogenic benefits as creatine monohydrate.*
- The ISSN (International Society of Sports Nutrition) position stand on creatine monohydrate (CM) found that short-term CM supplementation has been reported to improve maximal power/strength (5–15%), work performed during sets of maximal effort muscle contractions (5–15%), single effort sprint performance (1–5%), and work performed during repetitive sprint performance (5–15%). Long-term CM supplementation appears to enhance the overall quality of training, leading to 5 to 15% greater gains in strength and performance.*
BETAINE ANHYDROUS (2.5g)
- Betaine, scientifically referred to as trimethylglycine, is a metabolite of choline. Betaine's two main functions in the body are as a methyl donor and an osmolyte. As an osmolyte, betaine protects proteins, cells, and enzymes from heat, dehydration, and other physiological stresses. As a methyl donor, betaine is used to convert homocysteine to L-methionine and is, therefore, a precursor to creatine.*
DL MALIC ACID (1.2g)
- Malic acid plays a vital role in the Krebs cycle where it helps turn carbs, proteins, and fats into energy.
- If there is an inadequate supply of malic acid in the body the Krebs cycle cannot function properly which leads to premature fatigue.*
L-CITRULLINE (fermented)(Kyowa Quality)(6g)
- L-Citrulline is an amino acid that plays an important role in nitric oxide metabolism and regulation.*
- It is converted to L-Arginine in the body to support L-Arginine and nitric oxide levels.*
- Increased production of nitric oxide (NO) promotes vascular dilation which improves oxygen and blood circulation throughout the body.*
- L-Citrulline is also expected to relieve muscle fatigue through ammonia elimination.*
- A 2015 study conducted by Bailey et al. found subjects who supplemented with 6000mg L-Citrulline for 7 days were able to improve oxygen uptake and performance during high-intensity exercise.*
AGMATINE SULFATE (1g)
- Agmatine Sulfate is a byproduct of Arginine through decarboxylation. It produces other byproducts that are involved in cell growth, structural and metabolic support to the nervous system.*
- PRE uses a vegan source of agmatine that us derived from fermented plants.
INOSITOL ARGININE SILICATE (AS NITROSIGINE) (750mg)
- Nitrosigine is a bonded complex of arginine and silicon that helps enhance nitric oxide levels to a greater degree compared to arginine alone.*
- Increased nitric oxide levels promote the relaxation of smooth muscle in blood vessels, increasing blood flow to working muscles.*
- In pre-clinical studies nitrosigine was found to be more biologically active than arginine chloride. The research also showed enhanced blood flow during and after exercise which may help with muscle growth and recovery.*
- Tyrosine is an essential amino acid whose primary role in the body is as the direct precursor to thyroxine and to the hormones dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine.*
- Tyrosine may improve both endurance and anaerobic performance via metabolic and/or neurotransmitter upregulation.*
- Tyrosine also improves mental acuity, focus, and mood by increasing levels of catecholamines found in the bloodstream.*
CHOLINE BITARTRATE (VitaCholine®) (500mg)
- Choline Bitartrate is formed when choline is combined with tartaric acid.
- This increases the choline's bioavailability and in turn, makes it more effective.*
- When supplemented, choline bitartrate increases levels of acetylcholine in the body....a neurotransmitter that stimulates muscle contractions and is required for proper memory, cognition, and motor control.*
- Increasing choline levels can produce a nootropic type effect as well as create longer and stronger muscle contractions.*
CAFFEINE ANHYDROUS (250mg) and INFINERGY DI-CAFFEINE MALATE (100mg)
- Caffeine, like creatine, is one of the most studied and proven ergogenic (performanceenhancing) aids. Although caffeine can affect a wide variety of motor and mental functions, it is most commonly used to improve endurance exercise, focus, and cognitive performance and improve energy levels.* Caffeine has also been shown to have a thermogenic effect (heating/ calorie burning) at rest and may increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.*
- Dicaffeine Malate, as the name implies, is the combination of caffeine and malic acid. Adding malic acid to caffeine is thought to calm the digestive effects of caffeine and thought to replenish the energy produced by caffeine (either through increased fat oxidation or ATP production). Malic acid may also weaken the feeling of a caffeine crash and slow tolerance development to caffeine.*
- According to the research, higher doses of caffeine, in the 250-450mg range, are needed to provide an ergogenic benefit.*
- The ISSN position on caffeine concluded that: • Caffeine can act to enhance alertness and vigilance during times of exhaustive exercise that requires sustained focus. • Caffeine is an effective ergogenic aid for sustained maximal endurance activity and has also been shown to be very effective for enhancing time trial performance. • Caffeine can enhance, not inhibit, glycogen resynthesis during the recovery phase of exercise. • Caffeine is beneficial for high-intensity exercise of prolonged duration.*
THEAPURE (L-THEANINE) (300mg)
- Research suggests that L-theanine's biggest supplemental role may be in taking the "edge" off of other stimulants.*
- A combination of L-theanine with caffeine is noted to be synergistic in promoting cognition and attention.*
- Giesbrecht et al. found that the combination of L-theanine and caffeine significantly improved accuracy during task switching, self-reported alertness, and reduced self-reported tiredness.*
HUPERZINE A (100mcg)
- Huperizine A is a selective inhibitor of the neurotransmitter acetylcholinesterase (AChE), which means that it prevents the breakdown of and increases the amount of acetylcholine, an import ant neurotransmitter in the central nervous system involved in cognition and muscular contractions.*
- Multiple studies have shown that supplementation with Huperzine A can enhance focus, memory, and mood.*
- A study conducted by Sun et al. (1999) reported that subjects who supplemented with Huperzine A for four weeks improved learning performance and memory compared to a placebo group.*
- Taurine is one of the most important, useful, and safest amino acids. Taurine is best known for its beneficial effects on the heart and cardiovascular system. Early clinical research also suggests that taurine, in combination with caffeine, can produce improvements in mental performance. When the body engages in extreme physical activity, it no longer will be able to produce the necessary amounts of taurine, therefore supplementation becomes necessary.*
- Taurine is also acts is an osmolyte; assisting the body in maintaining proper water balance.*
- Zhang et al. (2004) found that individuals who supplemented with taurine for 1 week before an exhaustive exercise bout significantly improved time to exhaustion, VO2 max, and maximal workload.*
CALCIUM POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE CITRATE (CALCI-K)(525mg) & SODIUM PHOSPHATE (189mg)
- Calcium, potassium, and phosphorus are vital electrolytes needed to maintain bodily water balance and facilitate motor neuron function.*
- The combination of these electrolytes in CALCI-K are highly soluble and readily absorbed by the body.*
- Electrolytes have been shown to prevent muscle cramps and are essential to normal muscular contractions.*
- As we exercise electrolytes are lost through sweat and must be replaced in order to prevent decreases in performance.*
- Sims et al. (2007) discovered that pre-exercise ingestion of a high-sodium beverage increased plasma volume before exercise and involved less thermoregulatory and perceived strain during exercise and increased exercise capacity in warm conditions.*
Ratings & Reviews
What's in NutraBio PRE
Directions For PRE: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 heaping scoop of PRE into 12-14 ounces of water and consume 20-30 minutes prior to exercise. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired flavor level. PRE is extremely powerful, first time users should begin use with 1/2 scoop or less to assess your tolerance. DO NOT EXCEED 1 SCOOP IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD OR USE MORE THAN 5 DAYS IN ANY 7 DAY PERIOD.
Warnings: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Do not use if you are pregnant, breast feeding, sensitive to caffeine, have known medical conditions (including but not limited to kidney, heart or liver disease) or are taking prescription or OTC medication(s). Consult with your health care practitioner before using this product. Do not use under extreme conditions of heat, CARDIOVASCULAR EXERTION or dehydration. CONTAINS CAFFEINE. Do not use with caffeine or stimulant-containing medications, foods or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness and occasionally rapid heartbeat. Discontinue use and consult with your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving.