BCAA Natural , 60 Servings Sun Tea
Proudly supports first responders & nurses with Bodybuilding.com and ID.me. Verify Here
Third Party Lab Test Results
Please enter the lot number found on the bottom of your bottle of NutraBio supplements.
What are 3rd Party Lab Tests?
Each and every single ingredient that NutraBio puts in their supplements are rigorously tested for quality and purity. NutraBio is now publicly releasing the results of 3rd party lab tests conducted on their products, so that you can see for yourself how your supplements checked out!
View the date your item was tested, the results of the test, and even the name of the chemist that conducted the test.
You can view a copy of the results by entering the lot number, located on the bottom of each bottle of NutraBio supplements into the form above.
NutraBio BCAA Natural is a clean and naturally flavored branched chain amino acid powerhouse that helps repair and rebuild muscle during or after intense exercise. The BCAAs found in BCAA Natural are 100% vegetable based and contain no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. BCAA Natural combines the ingredients your body needs with the with the natural, delicious flavors your body wants.
Benefits of BCAA Natural Powder
- Naturally Flavored & Fermented
- GMO, Allergen, & Gluten Free
- Improves protein synthesis & nitrogen retention*
- Speeds muscle recovery & reduces fatigue*
- Minimizes soreness from exercise*
- Supports muscle growth*
- Helps preserve lean muscle*
Athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts alike know the vital role BCAAs play in helping them achieve their training goals. While the extensive list of BCAA supplementation benefits could fill page after page, we will look at the top 10 reasons why BCAAs should be a part of your supplement regimen. As a whole, BCAAs:
- Ignite muscle protein synthesis - Leads to larger gains in lean mass accretion and faster recovery times.*
- Assist in maintaining an anabolic (muscle building) environment - Exercise can put the body in a catabolic state (muscle breakdown). When this happens, BCAAs are used for energy as opposed to growth and repair. BCAA supplementation can improve nitrogen retention by sparing other amino acid groups, which ultimately keeps the body in an anabolic state.*
- Support lean mass growth - BCAAs activate satellite cells that travel and attach to individual muscle fibers, helping recovery.*
- Increase muscle strength - Going hand in hand with benefit #3, supporting lean mass means large muscle fiber support and greater cross-sectional areas, which equates to promoting muscle strength.*
- Increase fat loss - This is largely due to isoleucine, which can support fat burning.*
- Increase endurance performance - During prolonged exercise, BCAAs are taken up by the skeletal muscle rather than the liver in order to contribute to energy production (oxidative metabolism). They also can help prevent muscle damage during long-duration endurance sports by protecting muscle tissue.*
- May decrease post-exercise soreness - Also known as delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS). BCAAs help repair the muscular structural damage caused by strenuous exercise that is thought to be responsible for DOMS.*
- Assist in maintaining lean muscle mass during periods of calorie restriction - When calories are cut as a whole, this usually means a drop in protein consumption. Not enough protein and muscles may start to atrophy. Studies have shown BCAA supplementation during periods of calorie restriction can assist in maintaining lean muscle mass while also decreasing fat mass.*
- Blunt muscle fatigue - Valine competes with tryptophan for entry into the brain and prevails. This means supporting recovery between sets and promoted muscular strength and endurance.*
On the surface, BCAA Natural may look like every other BCAA formula on the market today. Undoubtedly, the benefits of BCAA supplementation discussed previously aren't exclusive to BCAA Natural. However, upon further inspection, you will see a few key differences that makes BCAA Natural stand out from the competition.
Ratings & Reviews
What's in NutraBio BCAA Natural
Directions For BCAA Natural: As a dietary supplement, take one scoop mixed into 16 oz of your favorite beverage 2 times daily. For best results, shake for 30 seconds in a shaker cup.
Warnings: Warning: NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. If you are pregnant, breast feeding, have known medical conditions (including kidney or liver disease) or are taking prescription or OTC medication(s) consult with your health care practitioner before using this product. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.