100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate
Proudly supports first responders & nurses with Bodybuilding.com and ID.me. Verify Here
Third Party Lab Test Results
Please enter the lot number found on the bottom of your bottle of NutraBio supplements.
What are 3rd Party Lab Tests?
Each and every single ingredient that NutraBio puts in their supplements are rigorously tested for quality and purity. NutraBio is now publicly releasing the results of 3rd party lab tests conducted on their products, so that you can see for yourself how your supplements checked out!
View the date your item was tested, the results of the test, and even the name of the chemist that conducted the test.
You can view a copy of the results by entering the lot number, located on the bottom of each bottle of NutraBio supplements into the form above.
100% PURE CREATINE MONOHYDRATE
- HPLC Independent Lab verified
- Micronized to 200 mesh
- Guaranteed 99.9% Pure
- No Fillers, additives or excipients
MICRONIZED HPLC LAB TESTED
The purest Creatine Mono Available!
Since 1996, NutraBio has sold only the purest creatine. Every batch is tested by independent labs to be at least 99.9% pure or we won't ship it to you, that's our quality commitment. Creatine is a precursor to the bio-energetic fuel creatine phosphate, which replenishes cellular ATP (adenosine triphosphate) levels during maximum intensity contractions. Supplementing with creatine can increase levels of creatine phosphate in the muscle improving work output capacity, power, recovery and muscle hydration. When muscles are hydrated, muscle catabolism (breakdown) is minimized*.
- Micronized to 200 mesh providing easier, faster and complete mixing
- Volumize muscle size supporting strength & power*
- 100% pure
Founded in 1996, NutraBio is the original No Proprietary Blend, No B.S. honest brand. 15 years ago we revolutionized the supplement industry by introducing 4 quality commitments:
1. NO proprietary blends and full label disclosure
2. NO fillers, excipients, or additives (except flavor)
3. Full dosages of every active ingredient
4. Manufacturing our own products to control every aspect of quality.
Two decades ago we set the goal of providing our customers with the most effective, clean and honest supplements available. Since that very first day, we have led the charge in supplement innovation with science-backed doses and full label disclosure.
We manufacture our products in our FDA registered and audited facility. We are GMP certified and manufacture to exceed 21 CFP Part 111 cGMP regulations. We don't compromise on quality so you don't have to compromise on results.
Creatine Boosts Muscle Strength, Size and Endurance*
Lactic acid is a bi-product from anaerobic (without oxygen) exercise, such as weight training. Lactic acid is responsible for the 'burning' sensation when the muscle becomes fatigued. When you cannot train anymore, it is due to you either having run out of energy or a buildup of lactic acid. Creatine may act as a buffer for this lactic acid, which helps to delay the onset of fatigue.*
Creatine Stimulates Protein Synthesis*
It has been suggested that creatine may also promote muscle growth by stimulating protein synthesis in two ways.* Firstly, from the increased work you are able to do as a result of its energy replenishing actions. Secondly is that the more creatine phosphate (CP) that is stored in muscle, the more water is drawn into muscle making it fuller and stronger.* With more CP and water in muscle, the volume increases, and the muscle cell is volumized or 'super-hydrated'. A volumized muscle helps to trigger protein synthesis, minimize protein breakdown and increase glycogen synthesis (Haussinger 1996; 1996).* If a muscle is then trained properly, this could lead to enhanced muscle growth. The muscle 'pump' experienced when using creatine is reported to be much more intense, and this is as a result of the cell volumizing effect.*
The Science Behind Creatine Monohydrate:
CREATINE MONOHYDRATE (5G)
- Creatine is an amino acid (broken down protein) derived compound produced in the body that serves as the primary fuel source (ATP) for short duration, high intensity activities such as sprinting and weight lifting. Creatine is stored primarily in muscle tissue, and it is used for rephosphorylating ADP into ATP. This means that when our muscles use up our energy stores, creatine helps to replenish those stores in a fairly rapid manner. Approximately 2 grams of creatine are found in individuals that do not supplement and maintain a diet including animal based proteins. Those who do supplement can increase their body’s internal creatine pool by 10 to 40% depending on diet and total lean muscle mass.*
- As a whole creatine is arguably the most extensively researched and effective supplement available today. Over 500 studies exist of the ergogenic benefits of creatine supplementation with over 70% of these studies producing significant improvements in performance without any detrimental side effects.
- Creatine has been suggested to help increase lean muscle mass, maximal strength, power, and muscular endurance.*
- Emerging research suggest creatine may support cognitive and overall brain health benefits.*
- Creatine MagnaPower (magnesium creatine chelate) is more soluble than creatine monohydrate and in theory should absorb better; requiring a lower dose to achieve the same ergogenic benefits as creatine monohydrate. This form of creatine can also protect the creatine from destruction in the digestive tract and make higher quantities of the physiologically active form of creatine available to the muscle cells.
- The ISSN (International Society of Sports Nutrition) position stand on creatine monohydrate (CM) found that short-term CM supplementation has been reported to improve maximal power/strength (5–15%), work performed during sets of maximal effort muscle contractions (5–15%), single-effort sprint performance (1–5%), and work performed during repetitive sprint performance (5–15%). Long-term CM supplementation appears to enhance the overall quality of training, supporting up to 5 to 15% greater gains in strength and performance.*
Ratings & Reviews
What's in NutraBio 100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate
Directions For 100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate: As a dietary supplement, mix one serving of 5 grams (one scoop) into at least 16 ounces (500 ml) of water or suitable beverage and drink within 15 minutes. Consume one serving per day. For best results, use this product as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
Warnings: NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. If you are pregnant, breast feeding, have known medical conditions (including kidney or liver disease) or are taking prescription or OTC medication(s) consult with your health care practitioner before using this product. Drink at least 16-32 ounces of additional water per day when using this or any type of Creatine.