Adam Men's Multivitamin
- With Saw Palmetto, Lycopene, Alpha Lipoic Acid & CoQ10
- Plus Natural Trans-Resveratrol & Grape Seed Extract
Includes Saw Palmetto
Available In Softgels, Tablets & Veg Capsules
Many multiples on the market today contain unnecessary levels of excipients and added ingredients. NOW Foods ADAM is formulated to contain the lowest levels of these unneeded additional ingredients, leaving only more room for higher levels of the nutrients that modern men need to help support optimum health.*
- Contains beta-carotene, a vegetarian source with mixed carotenoids
- Vitamin B-3 - a high-strength form nutritionists recommend
- B-6 derived from P-5-P, a highly bioavailable and efficient form*
- B-12 as methylcobalamin, the active co-enzyme form
- Calcium - ecologically friendly from above-ground sources
- Saw Palmetto – may be important for men over 30*
- Panax Ginseng - standardized for maximum effectiveness
- The metabolic antioxidant Alpha Lipoic Acid - rarely found in other multiples*
- High levels of Lycopene (Lyc-o-mato) and Lutein, carotenoids to help support prostate and eye health*
- Iron-free formula offers one of best values on the market for premium male multiples
Ratings & Reviews
What's in NOW Adam Men's Multivitamin
Directions For Adam Men's Multivitamin:
Softgels: Take 2 softgels daily with food.
Veg Capsules: Take 3 capsules daily with food.
Tablets: Take 1 tablet daily with food.
Warnings: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.