All-Natural Whey Protein Powder
FOR THE ATHLETE IN YOU
Six-Time CrossFit Games Athlete
A great-tasting formula that improves post-workout recovery, promotes signaling for muscle recovery, and is high in branched chain amino acids (BCAAs).*
BENEFITS OF NF SPORTS NUTRIWHEY™
NutriWhey is an all-natural, great-tasting and gluten-free formula backed by extensive nutrition science and lab research. The benefits of NutriWhey™ supplementation include:
- Improved recovery from exercise*
- Rapid digestion time compared to other leading sources of protein*
- Promotes signaling for muscle recovery*
- A higher absorption rate compared to food and other leading forms of protein powders*
- High in BCAAs and glutamine
- Typical BCAA profile per 1 serving of NutriWhey includes 2.49 grams of Leucine, 1.32 grams of Isoleucine and 1.35 grams of Valine
As a dietary supplement, consume 1 serving with 6-8 ounces of water or milk post-exercise. Advanced users may consume 2 servings with 12-16 ounces of water or milk post-exercise. NutriWhey™ can be used in between meals but should not be used to replace a meal.
Ratings & Reviews
What's in NF Sports NutriWhey
Directions For NutriWhey: As a dietary supplement consume 1 serving with 6-8 ounces of water or milk post-exercise. Advanced users may consume 2 servings with 12-16 ounces of water or milk post-exercise. Nutri-Whey can be used in between meals but should not be used to replace a meal.
NutriWhey is intended as a dietary supplement only. Do not use for weight loss or as your only source of calories. NutriWhey contains ingredients derived from milk (whey protein). Do not use this product if you are unaware of your current health status. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.