Natural Whey , 5 Lbs. Vanilla
We know your health means a lot to you, and here at MET-Rx® we strive to give you the products that meet your individual needs. We understand you aren’t looking for artificial sweeteners, flavors, and colors. We also understand you don’t want fillers in your proteins. That’s why we took them out and brought to you a product unlike any other. We call it MET-Rx® Natural Whey.
MET-Rx® Natural Whey uses specialized filtration processes that reduce the total cholesterol, saturated fat, lactose and carbohydrates while concentrating the natural proteins.
We utilize state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques to deliver a cutting-edge protein blend that is both wholesome and scientifically advanced—providing a high quality ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate.
What makes MET-Rx® Natural Whey Protein worth it?
- MET-Rx® Natural Whey Protein provides gold standard Whey Protein sources including Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate. These specialized filtration processes reduce total cholesterol, saturated fat, lactose and carbohydrates while concentrating the natural proteins.
- Naturally contains active Whey Protein Peptides and Microfractions including: Beta-lactoglobulin, Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Lactoferrin, and other bio-active components.
- Instantized Whey Proteins for easy mixing and complete dispersion in liquid.
- Quick absorbing Whey Protein Blend to speed amino acid delivery to muscles immediately after workouts, to help stimulate muscle protein synthesis.*
- Contains naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids. Each serving contains approximately 5 g of the following Branched Chain Amino Acids from protein:
Which typically provides:
- Isoleucine 1.4 g
- Leucine 2.4 g
- Valine 1.3 g
Ratings & Reviews
What's in MET-Rx Natural Whey
Directions For Natural Whey: For adults, take one (1) scoop (33 g), one to two times daily. Serious athletes should consume 1-2 scoops twice per day for maximum muscle support with at least 1-2 scoops taken after exercise. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.