Liquid L-Carnitine , 16 Oz. Tropical Punch
Liquid Amino Acid
tell me about it!
- L-CARNITINE™ contains absolutely NO: yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, soy, or artificial color.
- L-CARNITINE™ assists in fat breakdown of food used for energy.*
- L-CARNITINE™ plays an essential role in making fatty acids available for muscle tissue.*
- L-CARNITINE™ promotes muscular energy.*
- L-CARNITINE™ supports exercise recovery.*
what's in it?
- L-Carnitine - 1500mg
- Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate) - 10mg
- Tastes great! Sugar-free Tropical Punch flavor
tell me more!
- L-CARNITINE™ is an amino acid which plays a vital role in the metabolism of fat.*
- In the body,L-CARNITINE™ transports long-chain fatty acids across the mitochondrial membrane to be metabolized.*
- L-CARNITINE™ aids in the release of stored body fat, triglycerides, into the bloodstream for energy.*
- L-CARNITINE™ boosts energy by stimulating the body's burning of triglycerides as fuel, and sparing the supply of glycogen stored in the liver for heavier exertion.* During exercise, the body will burn fat at a higher rate of maximum exertion, thus less glycogen from carbohydrates is burned*.
- L-CARNITINE™ allows the body to burn more fat, save more glycogen, and ultimately boost stamina and endurance.* By providing more fat to the muscles, carnitine makes accessible an otherwise unavailable energy source.*
try it yourself and see
AIDS IN BURNING FAT*
SUPPORTS EXERCISE RECOVERY*
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Labrada Liquid L-Carnitine
Directions For Liquid L-Carnitine: Take one (1) tablespoon (15 mL) 30-60 minutes before exercise with your pre-workout meal and/or your post-workout meal. Do not take on an empty stomach.
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your docotr if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.