Introduction To Kre-Alkalyn
Primed For A Power Surge*
How is Kre-Alkalyn different from Creatine Monohydrate or Micronized Creatine?
- PH buffered - Kre-Alkalyn is formulated with a higher Ph than other forms of creatine
- Kre-Alkalyn produces less waste product when digested*
- Take a smaller amount of Kre-Alkalyn per serving with the same results as other forms of creatine*
- No loading phase
- Better absorption by muscle tissue*
- Less chance of holding water or bloating*
Kre-Alkalyn Cranks You Up*
Kre-Alkalyn is one of the newest forms of creatine to be developed. With no loading phase, a lower serving size, and a ph buffered formula - Kre-Alkalyn is a highly efficient form of creatine that will help you see all the great benefits of creatine!*
Kre-Alkalyn Vs. Creatine
If you want to build muscle, lose fat, improve at your sport, or improve your workout performance - Kre-Alkalyn would be a great supplement choice for you!*
Never Stop Evolving
You can buy Kre-Alkalyn as a stand-alone supplement where it comes in capsules and powdered form. You can also find Kre-Alkalyn as an ingredient in some workout performance supplements like pre-workouts and post-workout recovery products.
Carefully read the instructions on the product that you buy and always follow manufacturer's guidelines.