Kaged Muscle Multivitamin 30 Servings , 30 Servings
Kaged Muscle Multivitamin for men and women provides you with 100% of your daily value of a wide variety of organic vitamins and minerals from real fruits, vegetables, plants and herbs, ensuring you’re getting the essential nutrients you may have missed through your diet without putting you outside the recommended daily value.
- Plant-Based + Vegan Friendly
- Made with 100% Organic Fruits + Veggies
- Once-Per-Day Formula
- Contains ActiveAloe™ Prebiotic
- High Absorption + Utilization
- Keto Friendly, Gluten Free + Non-GMO
- Aquamin™: marine-derived from red algae rich in calcium, magnesium, and 72 other trace minerals
- Aquamin™ Magnesium: a highly absorbable source from sea water to help support energy production and cardiovascular health*
- Aquamin™ Calcium: a highly bioavailable source of calcium from marine algae to support bone maintenance, nerve excitability, and muscle contraction*
- ACTIValoe®: a purified aloe vera extract with a standardized polysaccharide content shown to play a prebiotic role
Supports Your Goals
Almost all leading multivitamin formulas use synthetic vitamins and minerals made in a lab, then add them to a fruit and vegetable “blend” to appear more wholesome than they really are. Synthetic vitamins lack the important cofactors, enzymes, peptides and phytonutrients your body needs to effectively utilize vitamins and minerals. Kaged Muscle Multivitamin provides vitamins and minerals from whole food sources in their naturally existing forms, making them easily metabolized and absorbed.
About the Brand
Kaged Muscle Naturals is setting a new standard for plant-based nutrition. Vegan friendly and loaded with organic key ingredients from real fruits and vegetables, Kaged Muscle Naturals is made for athletes who want clean, effective plant-based nutrition to support their health and performance goals.*
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Kaged Muscle Kaged Muscle Multivitamin
Directions For Kaged Muscle Multivitamin: Take 2 capsules daily with food.
Warnings: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.