Greens , 30 Servings Naturally Flavored
Alkalinity* • Gut Health* • Nootropics*
You know what we hate about most greens powders? They have a proprietary blend with a long list of ingredients that are usually under-dosed.
Think about it: if a formula has a blend of 20 ingredients in a 200mg serving, you could be getting less than 10mg per ingredient!
Now, what good is 10mg of broccoli powder going to do for you? Not much.
With our 100% transparent label, you can see the generous amounts of superfoods, shelf-stable probiotics, adaptogens, mushrooms, and trace minerals you're getting—all conveniently packed in a nutritious powder.
Each scoop delivers one entire USDA serving of organic vegetables, plus digestive, neurological, and liver support.* Getting your daily greens in has never been easier.
- 30 Servings
- No Wheatgrass/Barley Grass
- No Fillers/Additives
- Naturally Sweetened
- No WADA Banned Substances
- Probiotic Blend from Maktrek® 3D includes four shelf-stable strains of probiotics. Probiotics are live bacteria (the beneficial kind) that line your gut and keep your digestive tract running smoothly.* These friendly microorganisms promote healthy digestion and immune function.*
- TruServ® Organic Greens Blend delivers fourteen organic kale leaves, four organic spinach leaves, and one organic broccoli floret in a convenient and defensible serving size. That’s one entire USDA serving of vegetables in two grams of powder! This unique blend offers real whole food nutrition serving claims!
- Chlorella is the highest-known source of chlorophyll than any other plant.
- Spirulina is another nutrient-dense algae.
- Aquamin® Soluble is derived from 100% seaweed and provides bioactive calcium, magnesium, and 72 other trace minerals. Being that it's taken from a natural source, the electrolytes in Aquamin™ absorb more efficiently, compared to some of the other sources on the market.* It also aids in overall nutrient absorption and replenishes vital minerals that can be lost while training.*
- Ashwagandha Extract This herb is commonly used to increase endurance.*
- Maca Powder is another adaptogenic plant known for it’s hormonal supporting properties.* It’s a rejuventating plant that promotes elevated mood and libido.*
- Sunflower Lecithin is a fatty substance naturally found in your body and many plant sources. It’s a source of choline, an essential nutrient for brain health (higher intake of choline has been linked to increased cognitive function).* Sunflower lecithin supplementation may also improve digestive health because the body’s intestinal mucus layer is made up of about 70% lecithin.*
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder is a nootropic superfood that’s associated with brain health, heart support, and digestive health.*
- Ginkgo Biloba is derived from the ginkgo tree. It’s most notable benefits include improved cognitive function.*
- Stinging Nettle is plant with high antioxidant properties.*
- Dandelion Extractis a plant that acts to help rid the body of extra water.* Dandelion may help promote weight loss.*
- Milk Thistle Powder Milk thistle doesn’t contain any lactose—it’s name comes the milky sap that drips from the plant when it’s crushed.
- Inulin is a soluble plant fiber that acts like a prebiotic. Prebiotic fiber may help boost gut health,and curb appetite.*
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Inspired Nutraceuticals Greens
Directions For Greens: Mix one serving (1 scoop) per 6 ounces of water, protein+ or your favorite beverage and drink immediately.
Warnings: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. If you are taking medication or have a medical or have a medical condition, consult a physician before using this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.