AMINO BCAA/EAA Powder
Muscle Building* • Recovery* • Hydration*
AMINO is loaded with all nine essential amino acids (EAAs), electrolytes, and AstraGin® to help build lean muscle, and improve sports performance, hydration, and absorption.*
- 30 Servings
- No Artificial Colors
- No WADA Banned Substances
- Potassium functions as an electrolyte to help delay fatigue during exercise.* Potassium plays an essential role in hydration, muscle contraction, and converting glycogen into glucose for energy.*
- Pink Himalayan salt contains 84 minerals that play a vital role in sports performance. In one study, researchers found that "athletes who added [salt supplementation] to their usual hydration routines during the competition took 26 minutes less to complete a medium-distance triathlon course than those who only used sports drinks."*
- Calcium and Magnesium from red algae are naturally occurring in Aquamin™ (see below).
- Instantized Vegan BCAAs are fermented and non-GMO branched-chain amino acids (BCAA). It's contains 3 essential amino acids—leucine, isoleucine, and valine—which are proven to stimulate mTOR for protein synthesis required for healthy muscle growth and recovery.*
- Essential Amino Acids can't be made in the body and must be obtained from an external (food) source. There are 9 essential amino acids (EAAs): histidine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, isoleucine (BCAA), leucine (BCAA), and valine (BCAA). EAAs play a role in muscle development and repair, and other vital body functions.*
- Aquamin™is derived from 100% seaweed and provides bioactive calcium, magnesium, and 72 other trace minerals. Since it's derived from a natural source, the electrolytes in Aquamin™ absorb more efficiently, compared to some of the other sources on the market. It also aids in overall absorption and replenishes vital minerals that can be lost while training.*
- Betaine Anhydrous may increase power output and cell hydration.*
- Taurine is a conditional amino acid and is particularly abundant in the brain, muscle tissue, and retina. It supports hydration and cardiovascular health, and increases sports performance.* Taurine is commonly found in animal products, but we use a vegan form in AMINO.
- Coconut Water Powder is naturally loaded with electrolytes to support hydration and a healthy nervous system, and reduce the risk of cramping.*
- AstraGin™ is a 100% natural compound composed of highly fractionated Astragalus and Panax Notoginseng. Multiple pre-clinical studies affirm this ingredient’s ability to significantly improve the absorption of critical nutrients and amino acids, glucosamine absorption by 41.9%, and ATP production by 18%.*
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Inspired Nutraceuticals AMINO BCAA/EAA Powder
Directions For AMINO BCAA/EAA Powder: Mix one serving (1 scoop) per 12-24 ounces of water before, during, or after workouts. Inspired BCAA can also be taken throughout the day on non-training.
Warnings: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a physician before using this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.