Women's FlexFit AntiMicrobial Gloves
Support. Stability. Power.
The newly-redesigned Harbinger Women's FlexFit glove is antimicrobial treated to control odor and staining caused by bacteria. The BiFlex™ palm features integrated layers of material, leather and TechGel padding that flex naturally with the hand. The TechGel pads cushion key stress points in the hand for enhanced comfort while lifting. Shorty finger length ends below the first joint for maximum surface contact. This stylish glove makes a statement and is fully machine washable and dryable, to boot!
- Designed specifically to fit a woman's hand.
- Anti-microbial Lycra® reduces odor and eliminates bacterial growth.
- WASH& DRY® Leather is 100% machine washable and dryable.
- TechGel Comfort Pads mold to palms for cushioning and protection, and do not break down over the life of the glove.
- Unique stretch mess allows hands and fingers to bend naturally and easily while keeping them cool.
- Leather reinforcments in key wear areas increase durability.
- Adjustable wrist closure for a snug but comfortable fit.
- short finger length reduces umwanted bulk.
- NoSweat lining wicks moisture away from your skin.
These gloves are machine washable and dryable! Just remember to always wash in cold water with dark colors or alone, and tumble dry on low. If you work out a lot, and don’t like the feel of stiff gloves, you’ll want to wash often. Otherwise, wash as often as you want based on how the gloves look and feel. It is best to allow all weight training gloves to fully dry between uses.