fitbook by fitlosophy, Black Book & Pen
From earning praise from competitors like Steve Cook and Nicole Wilkins, to gracing the pages of fitness magazines, fitbook® is the original 12-week journal plan for success, track progress + reach your goals! Research shows: you’re 76% more likely to reach your goals if you put pen to paper. Here’s why fitbook works:
- 12-week goal-setting + reward system with tips + inspiration to keep you motivated and on track
- Weekly planning pages to set goals, plan workouts + meals for the week ahead, and set rewards to motivate you
- Record workouts daily to track progress, including space to record strength training, cardio, classes + flexibility
- Log food to record healthy eats daily with space to jot down meals, macros + emotions, plus trackers for nutrients, vitamins, water + sleep
- Wrap-up your week with pages to reflect on progress, reward accomplishments, journal thoughts + plan for the week ahead!
fitbook is small in size, making it easy to tote around or toss in your gym bag. Plus, it includes a pint-size pen!