Training Ground PRE
This is my
Training Ground Pre
Prepare to give it your all
Winners like you give it their all...all the time, every time. When it's time to 'turn it on', you need EFX Sports© Training Ground© PRE on your side. Nothing beats stepping on the field of battle feeling invincible, immortal, unstoppable. Welcome to Training Ground© PRE.
Prevent poor performance
Advantage goes to those who do their best to predetermine the outcome they want. Each ingredient in the fully transparent, non-proprietary blend PRE formula was carefully chosen for one reason: to ensure you stay on top of every workout, every practice, every game. Your Training Ground is your arena. Own it with PRE.
Formulated to Win® With Scientifically Backed Compounds
Hydromax® Glycerol Complex
Beta-Alanine (as CarnoSyn®
Prevail over the competition
Nobody plays for second place. To you anything less than First is unacceptable. When you overwhelm opposing forces: you win—they lose. Winners know the taste of total Victory is sweet...absolutely amazing....just like PRE. It's dosed to dominate. It's Formulated To Win.
No One Tests Like EFX Sports
We're More Than Just A Premium Brand...
We also own our entire manufacturing process. With a facility that’s more than 150,000 square feet, and one of the most technologically advanced labs in the world, we control the entire process of making our premium products. It’s why we can guarantee what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle…without question.
EVERYTHING—from research and development…to manufacturing and shipping—is closely controlled in 3 critical phases:
Incoming Raw Material Testing
- To confirm the ID of a given Raw Material and the accuracy of the Certificate of Analysis (COA) we use FTNIR (near infrared technology).
- Vendor COA claims are checked for purity by HPLC, GC or ICP.
- HEAVY METALS
- We test for Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead and Mercury. Heavy Metals must be under the USP specified guidelines.
- We test for Total Plate count, Total Yeast and Mold count and Coliform bacteria to make sure that the Raw Material complies with the USP, AHPA and FDA guidelines.
- Raw Materials are tested for E. coli, Salmonella, and Staphylococcus aureus pathogens (as needed).
- DRUG SCREEN
- Raw Materials are tested for banned steroidal substances (as needed).
During Production Testing
- We perform ATP swab tests prior to batch production and allergen swab tests as needed to ensure equipment is free of potential contamination or microbes.
- IDENTITY CHECK
- We use FTNIR to confirm the ID of a given in-process mix to ensure it contains the correct raw ingredients.
- PURITY CHECK
- Purity is checked by using HPLC, GC, and/or ICP to ensure the in-process mix will create a final product that meets label claims.
Finished Product Testing
- IDENTITY CHECK
- We use FTNIR to confirm the ID of a Finished Product.
- PURITY (LABEL CLAIM)
- We check the purity by HPLC, GC, and/or ICP if there is a label claim on the Finished Product COA.
- MICROBIAL CHECK
- We test for Total plate count, Total Yeast and Mold count and Coliform bacteria to make sure that the Finished Product complies with specifications.
- PATHOGENS CHECK
- We test again for the following pathogens, E. coli, Salmonella, and Staphylococcus aureus (as needed).
- We list the allergens, if present in the Finished Product.
- HEAVY METALS CHECK
- We test the Finished Product for Heavy Metals contaminants (Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead and Mercury) and make sure they are under the USP specified guidelines.
- DRUG SCREEN CHECK
- We use an outside 3rd party laboratory to conduct GC-MS/ HPLC-MS testing on finished products for banned steroidal substances, if needed.
Ratings & Reviews
What's in EFX Sports Training Ground PRE
Directions For Training Ground PRE: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (25 grams) into 12-16 Oz of cold water to taste in a shaker cup 15-20 minutes prior to workout.
Warnings: Do not exceed the suggested daily dose. This product contains caeine and methylxanthines. In certain people, consumption of caeine causes serious health eects, such as anxiety, palpitations, irritability, difficulty sleeping and stomach complaints. Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, under the age of 18, or have a medical condition. Discontinue its use two weeks prior to surgery. Limit or discontinue any other products containing caeine during use. Do not consume Training Ground® PRE within 4 hours of bedtime as the stimulant matrix may cause sleeplessness. Reduce or discontinue use if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches or heart palpitations occur after use. This product is ONLY intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years and older. Keep out of reach of children.