Training Ground Isolate
This is my
Training Ground Isolate
Carbs and fat are easy to get in your diet. So when you buy a protein powder, you want the cleanest and leanest protein possible, not extra carbs and fat. Training Ground® Isolate ProtaLyn® enhanced protein provides you with a delicious and convenient way to build a better body. It works quickly to stop catabolism, while jump-starting muscle growth. You already sacrifice so much to look and be your best. One of those things should never be the quality of your protein.
What Is Protalyn Enhanced?
For over a decade, our scientist, Dr. Jeff Golini, has been aware of how to theoretically boost metabolic response to protein by altering its peptides structures. But, it was not until recently the breakthrough happened. He called his discovery "Hybrid Enzymatic Peptide Technology". Thanks to Dr. Golini’s Patent-Pending ProtaLyn® enhancement process, premium, easily digested "Enzymatic Alkalized Proteins" are now a reality.
'Half-Full' Protein Containers?
Not at EFX Sports!
- • 900 grams of protein
- • mixes quickly & smoothly
- • Delicious Taste
- • No Half-Filled Containers
- • No Amino Spiking
- • No Gums or Fillers
No One Tests Like EFX Sports
We're More Than Just A Premium Brand...
We also own our entire manufacturing process. With a facility that’s more than 150,000 square feet, and one of the most technologically advanced labs in the world, we control the entire process of making our premium products. It’s why we can guarantee what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle…without question.
EVERYTHING—from research and development…to manufacturing and shipping—is closely controlled in 3 critical phases:
Incoming Raw Material Testing
- To confirm the ID of a given Raw Material and the accuracy of the Certificate of Analysis (COA) we use FTNIR (near infrared technology).
- Vendor COA claims are checked for purity by HPLC, GC or ICP.
- HEAVY METALS
- We test for Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead and Mercury. Heavy Metals must be under the USP specified guidelines.
- We test for Total Plate count, Total Yeast and Mold count and Coliform bacteria to make sure that the Raw Material complies with the USP, AHPA and FDA guidelines.
- Raw Materials are tested for E. coli, Salmonella, and Staphylococcus aureus pathogens (as needed).
- DRUG SCREEN
- Raw Materials are tested for banned steroidal substances (as needed).
During Production Testing
- We perform ATP swab tests prior to batch production and allergen swab tests as needed to ensure equipment is free of potential contamination or microbes.
- IDENTITY CHECK
- We use FTNIR to confirm the ID of a given in-process mix to ensure it contains the correct raw ingredients.
- PURITY CHECK
- Purity is checked by using HPLC, GC, and/or ICP to ensure the in-process mix will create a final product that meets label claims.
Finished Product Testing
- IDENTITY CHECK
- We use FTNIR to confirm the ID of a Finished Product.
- PURITY (LABEL CLAIM)
- We check the purity by HPLC, GC, and/or ICP if there is a label claim on the Finished Product COA.
- MICROBIAL CHECK
- We test for Total plate count, Total Yeast and Mold count and Coliform bacteria to make sure that the Finished Product complies with specifications.
- PATHOGENS CHECK
- We test again for the following pathogens, E. coli, Salmonella, and Staphylococcus aureus (as needed).
- We list the allergens, if present in the Finished Product.
- HEAVY METALS CHECK
- We test the Finished Product for Heavy Metals contaminants (Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead and Mercury) and make sure they are under the USP specified guidelines.
- DRUG SCREEN CHECK
- We use an outside 3rd party laboratory to conduct GC-MS/ HPLC-MS testing on finished products for banned steroidal substances, if needed.
Ratings & Reviews
What's in EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate
Directions For Training Ground Isolate: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (30 grams) into 12-16 Oz of water or your favorite beverage to taste in a shaker cup. No blender needed.
Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children.