Signature Vitamin C , 180 Tablets
Antioxidant-rich vitamin C is well known for promoting immune function and protecting cells from free radical damage.* Signature delivers a potent 500mg dose: That’s about the same as 32 ounces of freshly squeezed orange juice, without the megahit of sugar. We provide this vitamin in the body’s preferred form and include rose hips for better absorption and additional antioxidant power.*
Main Ingredient: Vitamin C
Vitamin C, also known as L-ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin. It is vital to the maintenance and health of your immune system*2. In addition to immune support, Vitamin C is also an important antioxidant that can assist your body with:
- Production of collagen, L-carnitine, and certain neurotransmitters.*
- Metabolism of protein.*2,3
- Regeneration of other antioxidants in the body (like vitamin E).*2
This superstar even helps you get the most out of your veggies! Vitamin C is key for the absorption of nonheme iron5, a type of iron that can be found in plant-based foods.
A signature is a promise. A symbol of your identity. Your mark on the world. In 1999, Bodybuilding.com was founded on a single promise: Trust. It’s who we are and it’s in our blood. Our Signature line is built on the same promise. Every product is no-BS, transparent, filler-free, and formulated with effective doses of research-backed ingredients you can trust. We create the highest quality supplements, so you can focus on leaving a mark of your own.
Signature products are formulated with high quality ingredients at effective doses that we’re proud to share with you. We don’t hide anything in a “proprietary blend”, so you always know exactly what you’re putting into your body.
An effective dose is the amount of an ingredient that has been shown to deliver results. Some supplement brands add a sprinkle of an ingredient just so they can say it’s in the product. Signature supplements always include enough to get the job done.
Trendy, flash-in-the-pan ingredients come and go. But time-tested, gym-proven ingredients are what you need to help you achieve your fitness goals. That’s what you’ll find in Signature products because that’s what works.Shop All Signature Products
- Jacob RA, Sotoudeh G. Vitamin C function and status in chronic disease. Nutr Clin Care 2002;5:66-74. [PubMed abstract]
- Li Y, Schellhorn HE. New developments and novel therapeutic perspectives for vitamin C. J Nutr 2007;137:2171-84. [PubMed abstract]
- Carr AC, Frei B. Toward a new recommended dietary allowance for vitamin C based on antioxidant and health effects in humans. Am J Clin Nutr 1999;69:1086-107. [PubMed abstract]
- Frei B, England L, Ames BN. Ascorbate is an outstanding antioxidant in human blood plasma. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1989;86:6377-81. [PubMed abstract]
- Gershoff SN. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid): new roles, new requirements? Nutr Rev 1993;51:313-26. [PubMed abstract]
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Bodybuilding.com Signature Signature Vitamin C
Directions For Signature Vitamin C: Take 1 tablet daily, ideally with a meal.
Warnings: Consult your physician before using this product. Not for use by those under the age of 18 or by women who are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or are nursing.