RAW L-Citrulline , 300 Grams Unflavored
- L-citrulline is an amino acid normally made by the body. The body converts L-citrulline to L-arginine, another type of amino acid.
- Arginine helps produce a molecule called nitric oxide, which causes vasodilation of blood vessels by relaxing the smooth muscle cells that constrict them. *
- Citrulline has important roles in the body, but unlike some amino acids, it is not used to build proteins.
- Foods known to contain citrulline include:
- Bitter Melon
- The recommended dose is 3–6 grams per day of L-citrulline or approximately 8 grams per day of citrulline malate.
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Blackmarket RAW L-Citrulline
Directions For RAW L-Citrulline: Take one serving mixed with 8-10 fl oz of cold water or other beverage of choice before, during, or after training.
Warnings: Only intended for use by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Do not exceed recommended dose. Immediately discontinue use and contact a medical doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Settling may occur.