Mass Maker Ultra
Quality calories for quality mass.*
If you want to gain mass (weight), typically you want it to be quality mass, which means mostly muscle. This is easier said than done, particularly if you are very active, such as an athlete who trains twice a day or a delivery driver who lifts heavy appliances up and down stairs. To be successful, you've got to train hard and eating lots of quality calories. MMU makes accomplishing the latter easier, and more enjoyable.*
Size: 5 lb (2.27 kg)(About 23 servings)
Flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla
- Supports Muscle Building & Preservation*
- Promotes Recovery*
- Boosts Weight Gain*: MMU is used by collegiate athletes, powerlifters, off-season bodybuilders, and individuals with physically demanding jobs.*
Why people like it
- Fans of MMU vanilla have compared its taste to cheesecake, creamy whip ice cream, tapioca, vanilla pudding, and crème brulee. The aroma of MMU chocolate is like cocoa. The taste reminds you of drinking a glass of fresh milk mixed with a spoonful of your favorite chocolate syrup as a child.
- Stomach-friendly: MMU is easy to digest.
- Potency: To make gaining mass easier, we boosted the energy density of MMU to 390 Calories per serving.*
- Unique formula: MMU contains a blend of 4 fast and slow proteins, 11 carbohydrates, and healthy fats from coconut oil and medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs).
- MMU contains more protein and less sugar than some popular mass gainers.
- No-nonsense formula: Other mass gainers may claim to provide more calories per serving. But don't be fooled by the numbers. Read the label carefully before buying. These high-calorie claims may be based on the number of calories provided by mixing the product with whole milk, not water. For instance, one popular mass gain product claims that it contains "900 Calories", but this is based on adding 2 cups of whole milk, providing an additional 296 Calories, 16 g of fat and 24 g of sugar (mainly lactose). Every bottle of MMU provides a true 390 Calories. There's no nonsense about it.
How do I choose between MMU and other Beverly proteins?
Choose MMU if:
- you are a hard-training athlete or very active individual trying to gain or maintain quality weight, or you want a traditional meal replacement that is complete with high-quality protein, carbohydrate, and fat.
Who it's ideal for
Individuals from a variety of athletic and fitness backgrounds use MMU to assist with weight gain and maintenance, and enhance recovery*:
- Hard gainers
- Professional strongmen
- Off-season physique athletes (bodybuilding, figure, fitness, etc.)
- Athletes from football, basketball, soccer, and other competitive sports
- Individuals with physically demanding jobs (e.g. moving, construction)
Secrets to Success
- The best times to take MMU are first thing in the morning, after workouts or practice.*
- At least one serving (2 scoops) should be taken immediately after workout or practice.
- If you require more calories, simply add more scoops of MMU when preparing your shake. Add 5 oz of cold water for each additional scoop. You may also add milk, cream, a banana, or your favorite nut butter to MMU to increase the energy density of your shakes.
- Travel Tip: Put 2-4 scoops of MMU in a Ziploc bag and tuck it inside your shaker bottle.
- Hard gainers: Add Multiple Enzyme Complex (MEC) to any weight-gain diet. MEC enhances your natural digestion process, making it easier to absorb the calories your muscles need to grow.*
What people are saying
(The testimonials shown below and in other product pages were collected online. Some have been edited for grammar, clarity, and the sake of space. Reviewers were compensated.)
Todd says: "One taste and you'll never go back to the cheap stuff. My nephew had a hard time gaining weight, but MMU is so convenient and good that gaining weight is easy for him now. All of the guys at my gym start out using the cheaper stuff, but once I have them try Beverly, they never switch back."
Randy says: "Beverly, you have helped me reach goals I thought were impossible. My self-esteem hasn't been this good since I was in high school, and I'm now 44 years old. My fast metabolism and stressful job (paramedic) have kept me skinny for years. Then I saw Beverly products were used in trauma units, hospitals, and burn facilities. At nearly 6 feet and 170 lb, I gave Beverly's Mass Maker a try and my weight soared to 195 lb. My muscle gains went through the roof. Your top-of-the-line products are the only ones for me. I'll never use anything else."
Tony says: "I have a tendency to be skinny yet gain fat easily. After trying nearly everything on the market without success, a friend told me about Beverly and I gave it a shot. The protein powders are so good it was a treat every time I had one on my short breaks. The first 2 weeks, I gained 5 lb of muscle! After the first 2 months, the only other product I added was Mass Maker, which I love. I have gained a total of 13 lb of muscle and dropped 21 lb of fat, with strict diet and exercise.* Needless to say, I no longer use or even have to try another brand."
Adam says: "I just wanted to say WOW. Your products are simply the best I have ever used. I am taking Ultimate Muscle Protein and Mass Maker and I have seen huge strides in my strength, size, and recovery.* After a little over a month, I have added nearly 20 lb on my bench, and my arms, back, and shoulders are growing and recovering faster than ever. Nowhere else can I get so much bang for the buck. Keep up the amazing work. You have gained a customer for life!"
Todd says: "I'm very cautious of the supplements that I buy. If I don't like the taste and don't see results, I won't take it. Beverly's Mass Maker is awesome. I've put on about 10 lb in the two months that I have been using it with my workout routine. I began following a powerlifting-style training program after starting Mass Maker and my strength is through the roof. I go through at least a jug a week."
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Beverly International Mass Maker Ultra
Directions For Mass Maker Ultra:
To make a delicious shake:
- Pour 8 oz of cold water into a blender or the container of your choice.
- Add 2 scoops of MMU and blend or mix until the texture is smooth or as you desire it.
- Drink and enjoy!
- For a thicker, sweeter shake, reduce the amount of water slightly. Adding ice cubes when blending will also increase thickness.
- For a thinner shake, add more water.
- If you require more calories, simply add more scoops of MMU when preparing your shake. Add about 5 oz of cold water for each additional scoop.
- You may also add milk or cream and/or your favorite nut butter to increase the caloric value of your shakes.
Warnings: Important: Use this product as a dietary supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction or as your only source of calories.