Super Pak , 30 Packets
The ultimate daily micronutrient solution since 1970.
Since 1970, barely a year after the moon landing, Super Pak has been helping hard-training natural athletes of all kinds ensure that they get every micronutrient they need, every day. Each pre-assorted daily pack ("pak") provides "super doses" of essential vitamins and minerals, superfoods, enzymes, and more to support total body-building health.*
When we say "super doses", we mean it. Indeed, it would be difficult to obtain the doses of micronutrients found in Super Pak from whole food alone. Below is just a portion of what you get in each daily pack:
- 10,000 IU Vitamin A, equivalent to 1 cup of kale
- 2,000 mg Vitamin C, equivalent to 10 large red bell peppers
- 800 IU Vitamin D, equivalent to 6 cups of whole milk
- 1000 IU Vitamin E, equivalent to 10 cups of whole almonds
- 150 mg Thiamin, equivalent to 68 cups of wheat germ
- 150 mg Riboflavin, equivalent to 750 cups of cooked Shitake mushrooms
- 22 mg Zinc, equivalent to 14 oz of top sirloin steak
- 200 mcg Chromium, equivalent to 9 cups of broccoli
- 150 mg Choline, equivalent to 1 hard-boiled egg
- 150 mg Inositol, equivalent to ½ cup of red kidney beans
- 3 mg Copper, equivalent to 30 cups of fresh basil
- 10 mg Manganese, equivalent to 2 cups of wild frozen blueberries
Size: 1 box (30 single-serving packets)
Why people like it
- Potency guaranteed: You get 100% of every nutrient listed on the Supplement Facts panel. We guarantee it. This is achieved by procuring each ingredient individually before blending, and using overages.
- Custom-made: Super Pak is made exclusively for Beverly to suit the needs of the advanced, hard-training athlete.
- Convenient: No more messing around with multiple bottles any more. Every tablet and capsule you need for the day has been pre-assorted inside a moisture-resistant pack.
- Sustained-release: A sustained-release technology ensures that select tablets in Super Pak release their nutrient cargo over a period of up to 6 hours.
- Chelated minerals: Our minerals are chelated with hydrolyzed protein to encourage maximum bioavailability.
How do I choose between Super Pak and FitTabs
- If you are an advanced athlete who frequently performs long, exhaustive workouts, go with Super Pak. Otherwise, take Fit Tabs.
Secrets to Success
- Take 1 packet daily, with food.
- Each packet contains a total of 9 tablets and capsules. These should be swallowed one at a time with water during, or soon after, a meal or snack. Taking Super Pak with food will minimize the risk of stomach upset and allow your body to use the micronutrients more efficiently. (B vitamins, in particular, may cause stomach upset if taken on an empty stomach.)
"Micros" and "Macros"
Protein, carbs, and fat are referred to as macronutrients because we require them in large, or "macro" (gram), quantities. Vitamins and minerals are known as micronutrients because we require them in small (milligram or less) quantities.
Macronutrients chiefly serve two roles: (1) The cells of your body burn them as fuel. (2) Cells use them as building blocks for growth and repair. Both processes require the presence of enzymes, the function of which is dependent on vitamins and minerals. In other words, without micronutrients, your body cannot make use of macronutrients.
What people are saying
(The following testimonials have been sourced online and may have been edited for the sake of grammar and/or space. Reviewers were compensated.)
Angela says: "I've been taking Super Pak every day for at least a year. I take the pack first thing in the morning with a protein shake. I never have an upset stomach. I will continue taking these. I like the convenience of the individual packs and not having to buy a lot of pills separately."
Challenger32272 says: "I've been using Beverly products for over 15 years and Super Pak has been in my arsenal of supplements on and off for the same period of time. I've tried other vitamin packs but always seem to come back to Beverly. Super Pak is the best on the market today."
Zsayer says: "10/10. I have been using this product for over 2 years and am very happy with it. After using more expensive supplements, I am happy with the slow-release technology of Super Pak. I get a steady release of vitamins all day when taking a single pack in the AM."
Tenacious22 says: "Often overlooked are micronutrients -vitamins and minerals. Being short on any of these can slow your gains to a crawl or even result in overtraining. I have found these 30 paks to be the most complete source and best potency for lifters/bodybuilders."
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Beverly International Super Pak
Directions For Super Pak: Take 1 packet daily, with a meal.
Warnings: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are: under 18 years of age; pregnant; nursing; trying to become pregnant; taking medications; or have a medical condition.