Multiple Enzyme Complex , 100 Tablets
Help Reduce Bloat.*
Multiple Enzyme Complex (MEC) is a broad-spectrum enzyme formula designed to help reduce normal digestion-related bloating and discomfort by assisting in the breakdown of the protein, carbs, and fat in food.* Who can benefit from it? Dr. Elizabeth Lipski, PhD (clinical nutrition), author of Digestive Wellness, says: "If someone tells me they occasionally feel bloated or gassy 2-4 hours after eating, I've found that support from digestive enzymes can make a real difference." Consistent with Dr. Lipski's findings, clients regularly tell us that MEC supports digestion and allows them to enjoy a broader variety of foods in their diet.*
Size: 100 tablets (100 servings)
- Support Wellness*
- Promote Healthy Weight Management*
Why people like it
- Broad-spectrum, fast-acting: With its broad array of digestive enzymes, MEC helps your body break down the protein, carbs, and fat in food from multiple angles, simultaneously.* This results in faster relief. Indeed, research suggests that MEC helps support digestive health.*
- Improves food tolerance: MEC users often find that they can enjoy a wider range of foods.
Secrets to Success
- Take 1-3 tablets of MEC with each meal, including protein shakes.
- For maximum results, you may wish to combine MEC with probiotics. Dr. Lipski has found that the combination of digestive enzymes with probiotics works best when combined with:
- Increase fiber intake.
- Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily.
- Take digestive enzymes with each meal.
- Take probiotics twice daily.
- Take digestive enzymes once daily on an empty stomach.
Who it's ideal for
- Anyone who experiences occasional digestion-related discomfort, such as gas, bloating, or fullness, after eating a meal.
- Athletes who consume high-calorie or high-protein diets.
- Hard gainers who have difficulty eating enough food to gain muscle often find that MEC is the missing link to jumpstarting their bodybuilding progress.*
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Beverly International Multiple Enzyme Complex
Directions For Multiple Enzyme Complex: Take 1 or more tablets daily with meals.
Warnings: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are: under 18 years of age; pregnant; nursing; trying to become pregnant; taking medication; or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.