RIPPED JUICE EX2
MOOD/ENERGY ENHANCING, FAT LOSS FORMULA*
The Evolution of Fat Loss:Just One Capsule Per Serving
- Utilizes the latest research on Nootropics (ingredients for attention, motivation and concentration) to create the most sustained energy/alertness experience available.*
- Supports caloric expenditure and thermo genesis you can FEEL.* Never before has a fat burner been created that allows you to feel your body expending calories like this, until now.*
- Optimal appetite control: Through the Nootropic effect you won’t have to succumb to your cravings.* You can support when and what you eat, which will be necessary to meet your fat loss goals.*
- N Acetyl Tyrosine: More bioavailable then tyrosine with a higher absorption rate, which leads to a lower dosage to receive the benefits of L-Tyrosine.* Tyrosine is an amino acid required for the production of epinephrine and norepinephrine, as well as dopamine.*
- N Methyltyramine: Tyramine has been used in fat loss/energy products in the past because of its ability to slow the rate monoamine oxidase (enzymes that metabolize adrenal hormones).*
- Citrus aurantium: Has been used for a long time in fat loss products because of its synephrine content which is shown to have lipolytic (fat loss) activity.* It contains Tyramine metabolites: N-methyltyramine, octopamine and synephrine.*
- Green Coffee Bean (Chlorogenic Acid): The hype surrounding Green Coffee Bean is really a result of its chlorogenic acid content which is responsible for all the fat loss claims. Chlorogenic acid helps your body to tap into its fat stores for fuel.*
- Rauwolscine HCL: Supports fat loss. It also acts as a central nervous system stimulant without the side effects normally associated with strong stimulants.*
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Betancourt Nutrition RIPPED JUICE EX2
Directions For RIPPED JUICE EX2: As a dietary supplement, consume 1 capsule in between meals. Advanced users may consume 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the afternoon. Do not take within 6 hours of sleep. Do not exceed two capsules in a 24-hour period.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not consume synephrine or caffeine from other sources, including but not limited to: coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine. Do not use for more than 8 weeks. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are taking medication, including but not limited to: MAO inhibitors, antidepressants, ibuprofen, aspirin, non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or other stimulants. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to: heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Discontinue 4 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath.