Lean Juice , 90 Capsules
MOOD, BODY COMPOSITION & CARBOHYDRATE METABOLISM SUPPORT*
There are two kinds of users for Lean Juice capsules…
Those who never want to go back to the jitters associated with the ‘hardcore’ fat burners of old.*
And those who already use the powerful one capsule per serving Ripped Juice EX2 who are looking for the ultimate caffeine-free complement to take their physique to the next level.*
Lean Juice will add the extra kick you need, in conjunction with diet and exercise, to help you reach your goals, with ingredients supported by research to have favorable effects on body composition. For those looking to improve their physique, IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS, BUT FAVORING HARD-EARNED MUSCLE WHILE PEELING BACK THE FAT TO SHOWCASE YOUR BEST SELF.*
Let’s count the ways Lean Juice can support your goals:*
Lean Juice features Rhodiola rosea at a full 500mg per serving. But this isn’t your garden variety; it’s standardized for Rosavins, which is reported to be a source of the mood-lifting effects of the herb. Rhodiola is reported to reduce fatigue and support well being1*.
(supporting lean mass, improving fat utilization)*
Lean Juice provides Forskolin, which studies have shown has favorable effects on fat metabolism and lean mass with long-term use3. Lean Juice contains 250mg of Coleus forskohli at 20% Forskolin=50mg.*
Garcinia Cambogia standardized to hydroxycitric acid may reduce the activity of an enzyme involved in converting excess carbohydrate into fatty acids4.*
TEMPORARY WATER LOSS
Lean Juice features Dandelion root, which has been shown to support temporary water loss5.*
Lean Juice contains Oleuropein, which is a whole body antioxidant that is derived from Olive Leaf, which has been shown to support a healthy metabolism6.*
Lean Juice contains Pterostilbene, which is a molecule that is similar to resveratrol but better absorbed. Pterostilbene also supports metabolic health.*
1. Shevtsov VA, et al. A randomized trial of two different doses of a SHR-5 Rhodiola rosea extract versus placebo and control of capacity for mental work. Phytomedicine. 2003 Mar;10(2-3):95-105
2. Edwards D, et al. Therapeutic effects and safety of Rhodiola rosea extract…Phytother Res. 2012 Aug;26(8):1220-5. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3712. Epub 2012 Jan 6
3. Godard MP, at el. Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men. Obes Res. 2005 Aug;13(8):1335-43.
4. Yamada T, et al.Chemistry, physiological properties, and microbial production of hydroxycitric acid. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 75 (5): 977–82. doi:10.1007/s00253-007-0962-4. PMID 1747650
5. Clare BA, et al. The diuretic effect in human subjects of an extract of Taraxacum officinale folium over a single day. J Altern Complement Med. 2009 Aug;15(8):929-34. doi: 10.1089/acm.2008.0152
6. Poudyal H, et al. Olive leaf extract attenuates cardiac, hepatic, and metabolic changes in high carbohydrate-, high fat-fed rats. J Nutr. 2010 May;140(5):946-53. doi: 10.3945/jn.109.117812. Epub 2010 Mar 24
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Betancourt Nutrition Lean Juice
Directions For Lean Juice: Take three (3) capsules once per day on an empty stomach.
Warnings: WARNING: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are taking medication. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. TAMPER EVIDENT - DO NOT USE IF OUTER SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.