TO THE FUNDEMENTALS
- One of the industry's most researched and effective supplements for improving strength and muscle mass.**
- Not only can you improve strength and muscle mass, but it supports training volume and reduces fatigue by preserving muscle glycogen.**
60 & 105
Creatine Monohydrate stands today as one of the most researched and effective stand alone supplements in the sports nutrition industry. Betancourt Nutrition’s Creatine Monohydrate is manufactured in our NSF certified cGMP facility in Miami, Florida. This ensures that our facilities comply with all Food and Drug Administration regulations and requirements for the manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Every single raw material used in our products is identity tested before production at a minimum and all finished products are submitted to rigorous quality control and assurance processes and procedures prior to being released to inventory. Guaranteeing the quality and safety of every bottle of Betancourt Nutrition product continues to be at the core of our business and our vision.
- Support muscle mass by stimulating satellite cells (satellite cells are 'blank' cells that aid in tissue regeneration).**
- Increase strength by elevating creatine phosphate levels.* The elevation of creatine phosphate leads to an increase in the formation of ATP.* ATP is the form of energy that your body can use. It is also formed by carbohydrates and fat, however it is most quickly produced using creatine phosphate.*
- Reduce fatigue and promote exercise recovery by reducing muscle glycogen depletion.** The higher the availability of creatine in the body, less muscle glycogen is necessary during intense strength training exercises*
- Increase muscle volume: increased intramuscular creatine stores draw water to properly hydrate muscle and support muscle volume.**
- Reduce Myostatin (limiting factor to muscle growth) to support improvements in muscle mass.**
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Betancourt Nutrition Creatine Micronized
Directions For Creatine Micronized: Mix 5 grams of Creatine Micronized with water or juice either with a meal, post-workout or pre-workout. Continue the use of Creatine on non-training days as well to maintain muscle saturation. Creatine levels will decline and return to normal after 30 days. Creatine supplementation is also important for the elderly to support lean mass and functional strength.
Loading & Cycling:
If you're an athlete or advanced lifter who is interested in loading creatine to increase phosphate levels quickly, use 20 grams (4 servings) a day for the first 4-5 days. Discontinue use after 4 weeks and repeat after at least 4 weeks of discontinued use. Creatine effectiveness plateaus after 4-5 weeks of continuous use.
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.