For a nighttime treat, you can’t beat this high-protein, peanut butter pudding recipe!
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- ½ scoop(s) casein protein powder
- 2 fl oz water
- Add the peanut butter to a microwave-safe bowl and heat it for 20-25 seconds.
- Add the protein powder to the bowl.
- Add a small drizzle of water. Always err on the side of too little, because if you add too much, you’ll be left with an unappetizing, watery mess.
- Begin to slowly mix the peanut butter, protein, and water. Be patient, as it will take time for all three to combine.
- Continue stirring, and add water only if necessary, until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Note: Additionally, consider topping it with sliced bananas, fresh berries, walnuts, pecans, or crushed pretzels.