Chocolate Combat powder gives this dish a great brownie-like taste for the low, low cost of just one gram of sugar per waffle. This baked good is high in protein though. With a whopping 11 grams of the muscle-building macro per waffle, feel free to stack these pancakes with abs sky high! Minimal prep and cook time make this the perfect meal to keep temptation at bay.
- ¾ cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 tbsp whole-wheat flour
- 1⅓ scoop musclePharm Combat Powder (Chocolate)
- 2 tbsp powdered Stevia
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¾ cup milk (1%)
- 2 liquid egg whites
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 fiber One, chocolate brownie
- 1 tbsp white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp buff Bake White Chocolate Protein Peanut Spread
- Preheat waffle iron to medium heat.
- Mix flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, Stevia, and baking powder in a bowl. In a separate bowl Combine egg whites, milk, and Greek yogurt, and whisk together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and gently mix together.
- Pour batter into Belgian waffle maker. Mine makes four waffles at a time. There is enough batter to make 5 waffles, so just cook one more after the first batch. Cool for 4-6 minutes.
- Top waffles with white chocolate protein peanut butter, chopped-up Fiber One brownie, and melted white chocolate. Enjoy!