It turns out that sweet sorbet can taste great and be good for you. Indulge in this protein-based take on the traditional recipe. This twist packs in all the taste without the added sugar.
- 1 scoop Cellucor COR-Performance, Whipped Vanilla Whey
- ¾ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 4 oz nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Blend all ingredients together until they reach a whipped, thick consistency.
- If needed, place blended mixture in freezer for additional 15-20 minutes to increase sorbet-like texture.