If you're able to run home quickly for your lunch break or work in an office that has a good lunchroom with fridge and microwave, this is a delicious, well-balanced meal to prepare.
- ½ cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 oz low-fat cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup salsa
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 medium (2+-1/4" to 3-1/4" dia.) potatoes
- Bake potato in the microwave until cooked through. Slice in half so that you can spread it open for the filling.
- Next sprinkle over 2 oz of cheddar cheese and if an oven is available, place under the broiler for about one minute until melted slightly.
- Top with salsa next and then spoon on cottage cheese and green onions.
- If you prefer your cottage cheese melted then you can layer it on before the salsa. Serve immediately.