Bored of your current menu? Check out these great bodybuilding recipes! Taste tested and bodybuilder approved.
- 1¾ cup cooked brown rice
- 8 large egg whites
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1¾ cup corn
- ½ cup chopped carrots, raw
- 3 whole mushroom
- ⅓ cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- ⅝ cup flour
- 1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 tbsp low-fat parmesan cheese
- To make the crust, combine rice and egg whites, and stir well. Coat pie pan with nonstick cooking spray (nonfat), and pat the crust mixture over bottom and sides of pan.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, stir well, and pour into crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 45-50 minutes. Remove dish from oven, and let sit for 5-10 minutes.