Looking for a tasty cookie that travels well whether you're enjoying it on a picnic, during a hike, or simply while sitting down at the dinner table? Give this sweet treat a try.
- 3 tbsp natural almond butter
- ⅜ cup vanilla protein powder
- ⅛ cup agave syrup
- ½ cup raw oats
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp raisins
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a food processor, mix all ingredients together except for the raisins, chocolate chips, or chopped nuts. Once you have dough you can mold with your hands, mix in your toppings.
- Divide your mix into five balls. Place them on a tray lined with baking paper and press them down into cookies.
- Bake the cookies at 325 degress F (160 C) for 8-12 minutes. Just be sure to keep an eye on them and do not overbake. If you do, they will come out very dry! Remove them as soon as they've browned on top.
- Allow your cookies to cool down completely before eating. It might be hard, but try. Expect them to be a bit mushy at first—they'll settle to a perfect consistency as they cool.