Don't fear the chia seed. Use it for what it's best at: Making nutrient-rich, delicious puddings like this one for any time of day!
- 2 packet Nourish & Bloom Vanilla Spice Whole Foods Shake
- 4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 tbsp black chia seeds
- ⅛ small (6" to 6-7/8" long) banana
- ⅛ cup mixed berries
- Add coconut milk, Whole Food Shake, honey, peanut butter, and vanilla extract to a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Divide mixture into eight mason jars, (or whatever container you'd like), and add 2 tablespoons of chia seeds to each jar. Use a spoon to incorporate the chia seeds into the mixture. Seal jars and shake each one well before placing them in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate overnight. Give mason jars a nice shake 45 minutes after refrigeration to make sure chia seeds don't sink to the bottom. Do this a few times to ensure proper blending. If chia seeds are being stubborn, open jar and use a spoon to mix.
- When mixture is ready, layer with your topping of choice, such as banana slices or fresh berries.