Are you tired of waiting for that special occasion to have cheesecake? Eat it multiple times per week with this macro-friendly recipe!
- 1 biscuit biscuit
- 1 cup, pureed avocado
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 12 g powdered Stevia
- 2 packet gelatin powder
- 1 scoop(s) unflavored whey protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz. creme fraiche
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the cookies, avocado, and olive oil in a food processor and blitz them to crumbs, about 3 minutes.
- Press the mixture into two 4-inch greased springform pans (or one 8-inch).
- Place pans in oven and let bake for 12 minutes.
- Filling Instructions: Place the gelatin leaves in a small bowl filled with cold water for 5 minutes.
- Add three tablespoons of water to a pot and heat it on the stove on medium heat.
- Take the gelatin out of the bowl, drain it, and add it to the pot. Stir it often, and don't allow the gelatin to come to a boil, about two minutes.
- Place the cream cheese, crème fraîche, Stevia, vanilla powder, and protein powder in a bowl and mix until you reach a creamy consistency. If it's not sweet enough, add a bit more Stevia.
- Take the gelatin out of the pot, add it to the other filling ingredients, and mix well to remove any lumps.
- Refrigerate the mixture and allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
- Final touches: Once the crust has cooled down and the cream is set, pour the cream on the crust (still in the pan).
- Put the cakes in the fridge and let them rest for about four hours. Check that the cakes are nice and firm before taking them out of the pan.
- Once they are out of the pan, decorate them with flaked almonds, fruit, dark chocolate, or whatever else you enjoy!