When your sweet tooth calls, satisfy your craving for a treat with a brownie that meets your macros—and can be whipped up in the nick of time. Make this protein treat a breakfast staple by pairing it with your morning cup of coffee sweetened with one tablespoon of vanilla chai protein and a splash of almond milk.
- ½ banana
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop(s) fitMiss Delight, Chocolate Delight Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- ½ tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ⅛ tsp baking powder
- In a small bowl, mash the banana. Stir in Greek yogurt, protein powder, almond flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- Pour blended ingredients into an individual squared ramekin sprayed with nonstick cooking oil. No ramekin? A mug will work, too.
- Microwave for 1.5-2 minutes, and top with a sprinkle of confectioner's sugar.