IFBB Bikini pro Nicole Moneer eats clean all year so she never has to diet hard before a show. Try this easy, delicious, and nutritious meal!
- 3 whole egg
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- ⅛ cup fresh basil leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ tbsp (1/8 cup) kelp
- Coat skillet in palm oil.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk 3 whole eggs with salt, pepper, basil, and kelp.
- Slice 10 cherry tomatoes.
- Add everything to a skillet.
- Cook on medium heat to desired doneness.
- Note: Sometimes I add onions and organic, antibiotic- and hormone-free pork sausage. If you add the sausage, brown it in a separate pan before adding it to the omelet.