This shrimp-based salad is perfect for the seafood lover looking to lighten up their diet and boost their vitamin and antioxidant intake. It's loaded with nutrients; you can't go wrong!
- 1 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- ½ cup baby corn
- 30 shrimp small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 oz fat-free mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp splenda
- ½ tsp garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice vegetables and then toss together with shrimp.
- In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Drizzle over salad to coat.
- Toss and then sprinkle with cheese before serving.