Looking for a well balanced meal for dinner? Look no further!
- 1 cup, chopped green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup white Rice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup, chopped onions
- 24 oz tofu, firm
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 cup spinach
- Add olive oil to a pan over medium heat.
- Cook chopped spinach, onions, and bell peppers until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add in crumbled tofu (you can do this by hand, or with the back of a spatula). Cook until the tofu is hot and most of the water has evaporated.
- Stir in the spices, season with salt and pepper, then serve with instant rice.