An herb-filled burger topped with sugar-coated bacon. Sounds like gains to me!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1½ tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 roll challah bread
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 slice reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp avocado
- 4 slice bacon
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 leaf lettuce
- 2 slice, medium (1/4" thick) tomatoes
- Place bacon on parchment paper and sprinkle with coconut sugar. Bake for 10 min. at 350 degrees F.
- Add thyme, smoked paprika, garlic, sea salt, and pepper to ground beef. Mix.
- Mold into patties.
- Spray skillet with non-stick olive oil, then cook patties.
- Add cheese and cover with lid until melted.
- Toast buns in pan. Then, build burgers by adding toppings. Serve.