This peach chiffon is a breeze to prepare and works perfectly for picnics, barbecues or any other social meal - plus it's sugar-free! And with a few sliced peaches on top, you can still keep the carb count down while providing a small dose of fiber to help keep your hunger satisfied and your nutrient intake up.
- 1 package (3 oz) gelatin desserts
- 1½ cup water
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 tbsp butter, without salt
- 3 serving 1 packet splenda
- 6 tbsp fat-free cream cheese
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 whole frozen peaches
- In a food processor, crush the pecans to make a crust-like substance and then pour it into a bowl.
- Add the butter and sweetener, and then stir until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Next, press this mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 9 inch square pan that has already been sprayed with PAM, and then place it in the oven for about 8 minutes.
- Next, make the Jell-O according to package directions, but right before it's completely set and solid, place it in a food processor or blender with the vanilla extract and cream cheese.
- Blend them together, and then pour the mixture over the pecan crust.
- Place the peach chiffon in the fridge for 20 minutes or leave it in overnight, and then top it with fresh-sliced peaches when you're ready to eat!