I call this the "College Boy" because of its simple preparation. No chopping, dicing, slicing, or any real work is needed. You need only be able to use a can opener and get the top off the jar, and several hours later you will end up with some high-quality belly stuffing.
- 4 piece chicken breast
- 1 16 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can corn
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Place chicken breasts in the Crock-Pot. They can still be frozen if that is your style.
- Drain cans of black beans and corn and add them into the cauldron.
- Top it with your salsa, stir it up, and let it go!
- Slow cook for 7-8 hours on low, or 4-5 hours on high.
- Save cream cheese until the food is nearly done; let it melt on top prior to serving.