One of my all-time favorite summer salads is this Thai Spicy Beef Salad. It's clean, fresh, and loaded with flavor! So fire up the grill and impress your meat-loving guests with this zesty, protein-packed salad.
- ½ lb sirloin steak, about 1 inch thick
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cup mixed salad greens
- ⅛ cup mint leaves
- ⅛ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ⅛ cup cilantro
- 2 green onion, chopped
- ½ tsp lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- ½ tsp powdered Stevia
- Season steak with salt and pepper and grill to desired temperature.
- In a small bowl, mix greens, mint, basil, and cilantro.
- In another small bowl, mix lemongrass, green onions, lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, chili flakes, and Stevia.
- Slice steak and place on top of greens.
- Pour dressing over greens and steak.
- Toss lightly and serve.