I can't tell you how many times I've checked the nutrition facts panel on a jar of tartar sauce, only to hang my head and put it back on the shelf. Well, no more! This tartar sauce is amazing—even better than the fast-food kind—for less than half the calories. Try it on salmon burgers, oven "fried" fish, and even in tuna or egg salad!
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- ¼ cup, chopped or diced dill pickles
- 3 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp pickle juice
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Store in the fridge up to one week.