Sticking to your Lean Body Meal Plan is easy with this sweet mustard chicken with creole vegetables recipe.
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup ground ginger
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 oz chicken breast
- 1 whole red onion, diced
- 1 whole plum tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tsp, ground white Pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 4 cup 1/2" pieces green Beans
- Combine the mustard, sugar, ginger, and wine in the plastic bag. Squish until mixed thoroughly, add the chicken, and squish to coat well. Set aside for at least 30 min to marinate, or refridgerate for up to a full day.
- When you're ready to cook, preheat the grill. Place the chicken on the grill and cook, turning once, until no longer pink inside. Do not overcook! If the coating starts to burn, move the chicken to the side, away from the heat.
- While the chicken is grilling, heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the beans and the onion. Cook until the beans are almost soft, about 30 min, Add the tomatoes, and sprinkle with pepper and garlic to taste. Continue cooking until the tomatoes are dissolving.