This modified Rachel Ray recipe is flavorful, clean, and filling. Yum Yum!
- 2 diced carrot
- 2 whole stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 whole onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- 5 cup chicken bone broth
- 1 whole sweet potato
- 3 tbsp vanilla, nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 whole bay leaf
- ⅛ cup enchilada sauce
- Heat a soup pot over medium-high heat and spray with Olive Oil Pam.
- Add carrots, celery and onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, chipotle, and enchilada sauce and stir to combine.
- Stir in salt, pepper and a bay leaf and cook for 1 minute.
- Add stock, cover and raise heat to high. Bring the stoup to a boil, remove cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken and sweet potato and simmer 5 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with dollop of Greek yogurt.