There's nothing complicated or difficult about this recipe. Let's get into the kitchen and build some muscle!
- 12 oz chicken breast
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat a baking pan with Pam spray and then place chicken in pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine honey, orange juice, and lemon juice. Pour over chicken.
- Cover pan with tin foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven to flip chicken, and then return it to the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- For a full meal, pair chicken with green vegetables and, depending on your carbohydrate needs, a starch.