Here is a physique-friendly bodybuilder dessert that can also be for breakfast.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp ground flaxseed
- 1 oz (22 whole kernels) almonds, dry roasted, unsalted, sliced
- ⅛ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup, sliced granny smith apple
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 scoop vanilla caramel protein powder
- ½ cup apple juice
- Place the oats, dried fruits, almonds, linseeds (flax), cinnamon and apple juice into a Tupperware container.
- Add water to cover and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Place in the fridge and leave overnight until all the juice has been absorbed.
- Grate the apple and add this and the yoghurt to the mixture.
- Divide the muesli among three bowls, stir in a scoop of protein powder and top with an equal serving of the berries.