When you're in a time crunch and need to get out the door as soon as possible, having a quick breakfast already prepared will help you resist the urge to walk out the door on an empty stomach. I keep a bowl of this delicious pudding in the refrigerator at all times for just such occasions!
- 16 fl oz water
- 2 tbsp fat-free pistachio instant pudding mix
- 1 packet mET-Rx Meal Replacement Chocolate
- Mix 1 packet of MET-Rx Meal Replacement Chocolate with 16 ounces of ice-cold water.
- Blend at low speed for 20 seconds.
- Add 2 tablespoons of your favorite Jell-O Sugar-Free Instant Pudding.
- Blend at high speed for 1 minute, refrigerate for 1 hour, and serve.