Don't be fooled by the looks of this meal. Between the eggs, yogurt, and fish, it packs quite a protein punch. Eat it for breakfast or lunch, and I guarantee you'll feel energized to attack your daily workouts.
- 1 can drained solids (total) canned salmon
- 2 hard-boiled egg
- 1 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- ½ pita, small (4" dia) whole-Wheat Pita Bread
- 1 tbsp goat cheese
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Boil 2 eggs. Peel them and slice them in half. Remove the yolk from 1 egg (or both eggs) and add to a bowl.
- Add 1/2 can wild salmon to the bowl along with 1 tbsp Greek yogurt, onions, and your other choice of seasonings.
- Mix the ingredients together; then stuff the eggs. Or, add egg whites to the mixture to create a salmon salad.
- Eat the meal with pita bread or stuff the pita with the salad, lettuce, and tomatoes.