Here's a cool Valentine's Day recipe for strawberry shortbread whipped pie.
- 1 crust keebler Ready Crust, Graham Pie Crust, reduced fat
- 1 box sugar-free fat-free chocolate pudding powder
- ¼ cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 tsp powdered Stevia
- ⅓ container dairy-free reduced fat whipped topping
- 1 fl oz water
- Wash and slice strawberries, toss with 2 packets of stevia sweetener.
- Layer the bottom of your pie crust 1-inch deep with whipped topping, and cover with 3/4 of the strawberries.
- Mix cheesecake pudding dry mix with 1 cup cold water, adding more until a thick, creamy consistency is achieved.
- Layer pudding over berries and whipped topping, then add another layer of whipped topping over pudding.
- Chill for half an hour and top with remaining strawberries.